The vision of Brevard Private Academy (BPA) is to fill the learning gap for those who fall below grade level and challenge these pupils further. Our dream is to watch students with academic struggles persevere and conquer their weaknesses with a new degree of confidence.
Our goal is for BPA students to be successful after high school. We believe it is our responsibility to empower students to make their dreams become a reality. It is our charge to help students to achieve all they are capable of achieving. We embrace our responsibility to focus the efforts of the entire BPA community so that we can bring this vision to reality.
Our Core Values:
• All students can learn and experience success.
• Every decision we make should be student-centered.
• Small classes create a better learning environment.
• Students learn best when actively involved in the learning process.
• Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
• A student’s self esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
• Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.•The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative to ensure that our students will become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
For students to be considered for high school graduation, and to receive a standard high school diploma accredited by NIPSA, he or she must complete all course required by Brevard Private Academy and the State of Florida. All students of Brevard Private Academy must accumulate twenty-seven high school credits. See the following:
English--- 4.00 credits
Math--- 4.00 credits
Science--- 4.00 credits
HOPE (P.E.) --- 1.00 credits
Performing Fine Arts (i.e. Art)--- 1.00 credits
Foreign Language --- 2.00 credits
Electives --- 8.00 credits
Total Cumulative Credits --- 27.00 credits